Monday, April 16, 2012

2012 Window Study #2

4"x 6"  original watercolor
SOLD!
Ahhh the light...

I need to catch you up on the weekend events.
Thursday I sold my old van!  It had been a part
of the family for 20 years.  Took us "West" twice.
Truly an old friend. 
Friday, visit my Mom, then track practice then off
to American Music Theater to hear Gaither Vocal Band
They are a gospel group that Linda grew up with, not the
syncopated gospel I was raised on!  But they were fantastic,
their voices were top notch.  Singer Mark Lowry is the
co-writer to the song "Mary Did You Know"  and
they preformed for 2.5 hours.  Wonderful and uplifting.
Saturday... ELCO JrHi Track Invitational... yes!
A full beautiful day of track.  19 teams.
Our girls placed 4th and our boys 2nd. 
Sunday, hung out at home! 
Today, I painted and worked on cleaning the outside of
our new(er) Suburban. Then track practice and a viewing
for the father of one of my runners who passed unexpectedly.

No comments: