Tuesday, March 20, 2012

2012 Still Life #5

5"x 5" miniature original
 $300.  Contact the studio

Love the angles and that you only see parts
of the window, part of the chair, the edge of
the table and a tiny bit of a door handle.
Nice warm blues.
Saturdays show went OK. Up a tiny bit from
last year which is a good sign. I was unable to
paint because there was no room. Sunday I took
Linda to see "The Artist". We liked it, glad I saw it
on the big screen. Then had pizza with friends.
Monday I unloaded the van, painted all morning,
ran a few errands with Linda, track practice and
home to paint for the evening. But it got too late
to get this one finished.  So I finished it in my class
this morning.  Taught in the morning, painted, ran
to Roots Market, home in time to change and get
ready for track.  At 5:30 we are headed to Delaware
to see a client.  So the blog is going on early today.

No comments: