Wednesday, February 22, 2012

2012 Red Barn #3

5"x 5" miniature original
SOLD!

More red... while not actually a barn, they are red
outbuildings.  I also liked the winter sky and woods
in the background.  From the New Paltz, NY area.
This is turning into a strong series.

Teaching two classes again today.  I love my classes,
each one has its own atmosphere.   I ran a few errands
in the afternoon, a visit with my Mom and back to
painting. 

My show season is in full swing...
this weekend I am in Delaware:
Feb. 24-26
Wilmington & Western Railroad's
2012 Hockessin Art Show

Held at the Hockessin Memorial Hall (Fire Hall)
1225 Old Lancaster Pike, Hockessin, DE
Fri. 5-8PM ~ Sat. 10am-5pm ~ Sun. 11am-4pm
$3.00 admission
30% of my sales are donated to the Railroad!

Please forward this info to any friends living in DE.

No comments: