Wednesday, November 9, 2011

8 Days to go...

Just framed this one and it looks great. 

Linda started setting up the house. Panels are up.
Paintings are setting where they will hang, although
I learned a long time ago that Linda moves things
several times till she thinks it looks perfect. I still
have a show this weekend so I have half the supplies
with me so the rest needs to wait. Linda started
sneezing this afternoon, I think she is coming down
with a cold. Hopefully she can kick it over the weekend. 
Picked up the wine today although I don't think Linda has
the hors d'oeuvres planned which is a big job.  She is looking
for appetizers that are cold, finger food, able to set out for
3 hours without making my clients ill!!.  So feel free to
email a recipe if you have something, she likes a whole new
menu each year.  If it were up to me you'd be eating the same
thing as last year!

 

No comments: