Monday, November 28, 2011

2011 Holiday Series #1

 original watercolor
$225.00 Framed 10x8  Contact the studio
My first Holiday painting of the 2011 season!

What a difference a week makes.  Open House was
very good and we are both glad it is over.  We had
a lot of new clients and a lot of old friends stop in.
All the weeks of getting ready and its over and 
everything is back in its place! No time to rest...
Linda is shipping orders and getting paperwork caught
up.  I just finished a commission and I am back to my
painting a day pieces.  My last show for the year is
this weekend. Dec 3 & 4  Christkindlmarkt in Hershey, PA
There are still plenty of originals and prints available.
Check out my website.

12/30 is the last day to use your $10 off coupon so you better
order from the website or call right now!
My holiday mini prints make nice housewarming gifts.

No comments: