Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shaker Series #14

6"x 4" original watercolor
$250.00  Contact the Studio

This bottle turned out very well.  A good
simple still life.  A nice way to get back
into the swing.

I must confess that even in the heat I have
been riding bike.  Last night a group of us
rode 39 miles and I rode again this morning.
No show this weekend and with the heat I think
that's a good thing.   I am diligently working
on a commission which I want to finish by next
week.  I have several hours into the drawing
and am ready to lay on some paint.  If I get
permission from the client I will share the painting
steps.

Save the dates:July 30 ~ Lititz Art Show ~ Lititz, PA
Aug. 6-7 ~ Shaker Village Craft Show ~ Harrodsburg, KY
Aug. 13 ~ the BIG Lititz Rotary Show ~ Lititz, PA
Aug. 20-21 ~ Mount Gretna, PA
Aug. 27-28 ~ Seawall Art Show ~ Portsmouth, VA
Sept 3-4 ~ Heart of Lancaster ~ Manheim, PA

More shows and more details on my website
www.andysmithartist.com