Friday, June 3, 2011

Blue Bottles

4"x 6" watercolor
SOLD!

I already had this one drawn so I decided
to finish it.  I feel like I am scrambling to
get a blog painted and yet I do not want to
quit.  I had every intention of getting this finished
on Thursday but here was my day...
I got up super early and rode 32 miles.
Then went to help with the 6th grade
track & field day as their starter.  I enjoy
this because I get to see who will come out
for track next year.  As Linda pointed out...
this was all fun on my part.   I was home at 1:00
and I had a few errands to run, painting by 2:00.
Family dinner at 5 and at 6:30 we went to the
American  Music Theater with my in-laws.  I thought
I would have time to finish but it was 10:30pm
by the time we got home.
Today I skipped my bike ride and went right to my
desk to finish this painting. I was not going to have
an excuse today!   In between painting I packed the van,
got a haircut and visited my Mom.
I think I am getting my groove back...

Saturday show:
Lansdale Art & Antique FestivalHeld along Main Street in downtown Lansdale, PA
Saturday from 10 to 4   FREE

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Least you had a groove to get back. I agree that your day sounds like it was kind of fun. Love the blue apothecary type bottles. I think colored glass is something I want to work on next myself.

Unknown said...

andy I a amazed that you have any energy at all after riding your bike for 32 miles!!!
I struggle with finding time to paint myself. there's always so many other things that need doing!