Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thurdsay check in...

No painting today.  Packed the van.
Left a 2pm for our last Invitational Track Meet.
Both boys and girls took 5th place out of 18
teams.  It was a very wet meet.  That's it for the
season.  Now I need to concentrate on painting.

I am off to Wilkes-Barre, PA
Artist Market at Fiesta held at Public Square.
May 19 -22
My space is #27
11am-8pm Thursday thru Saturday
11am-5pm Sunday
Rain or Shine!   FREE
Tell all your friends in that area to come on out!

If the laptop is working I may try to post over
the next few days...

4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Wishing you and your wife traveling mercies and a fabulous and profitable show, Andy.

Anonymous said...

My husband and I really enjoyed meeting you at the Fine arts Fiesta and will follow your work and your blog! Thanks for bringing your classic eye to Wilkes Barre!
Todd and Laura

Anonymous said...

i admire your work greatly. my brother-in-law and his wife are friends of yours, this is how i was introduced to your paintings. you gave one to kim and donald as a gift and i loved it!!!! i hope to meet you some day!! i live in newmanstown pa. on a farm. if you ever get over this way, please look up john and linda moyer we would be happy to see you!!!

Andy Smith, artist ~ watercolors said...

Hello to John & Linda. We love Don & Kim and do not get to see them as often as we want. You are always welcome to visit the studio. Can't say I venture into Newmanstown to often! More likely for you to stumble into Lititz!!