Thursday, May 5, 2011

Glass and Wood

"Glass and Wood"
14x18 original watercolor...$700.00
Available this weekend at my Spring Open House!

I was selected as a blog favorite by Rosa's Picks.
This is the second time one of my paintings has been
showcased.

I am trying to finish one more painting before Saturday.
Linda has the space saved to hang it so... I am trying!
Eileen, one of my students dropped off home made
chocolate shortbread for open house... I am having a
hard time leaving it alone!   Abbey is coming home
tomorrow so Linda is pretty happy.  She will be here
helping out all weekend.  Ben (our son-in-law)
is studying for Law finals so we will not be seeing him.
Tomorrow I have a track meet.
For now, back to my painting...

4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Andy, you sure know how to live the good life, painting, family, travels, painting, your coaching and classes, and did I mention painting? Another beauty in this one, I must say.

Barbara Pask said...

Wonderful painting Andy. The glass jar and the old wood containers read just right.

kiki ade said...

Love it !!!!

Conchita said...

Love it !!!!!