Monday, May 2, 2011

Another painting ready...

Untitled... but needs a title by Friday!
14x18

So basically I am still painting, I hope to finish one more
in time for the weekend.  But Linda has a "to do list" for
me so I may not make it.  Linda has most of the paintings hung.
There is a flurry of framing of prints going on.  Linda does
not seem to be in the same state of panic that usually accompanies
the fall Open House but I may change that as we get a few
days closer!  Add a lecture I am giving on Wednesday night
and a Friday track meet... 
Hope you are all planning to attend this weekend.
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=159901730737501
Check out this facebook invite.
Its Mother's Day so bring Mom for a nice time out!

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

That little urn has the best seat in the house. Gorgeous, Andy! Hoping that all goes fabulously at your open house.