Monday, December 13, 2010

2010 Holiday Series #5

4"x6" Original Watercolor
$275.00 Studio price ~ SOLD

To all my bow lovers... check out this luscious bow!
This is from my stroll around Georgetown. Needs
a bit of paint but I liked the contrasts of the new green
wreath against the weathered white.

Busy weekend. Friday I worked on my commission
all day. Then I took Linda out dancing. Saturday we
were car shopping. I need to replace my Saab and
found a nice one. Sunday I did very little! Yes, I
will admit that. Linda was helping her Mom so I just
chilled. Today was back to my commission which is
now finished and I am framing it next.

Remember if you were planning to place an order you
really should get it in shortly so Linda does not have
to rush! The $10 off coupon is only good until 12/21.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Simply beautiful work Andy!

Aquarellalain said...

Bonsoir Andy, je viens de decouvrir votre site et votre blog. bravo pour vos textures en aquarelles I suppose, you use paper rough.
bonne continuation
Alain Chevrignac

Andy Smith, artist ~ watercolors said...

Alain
YES! I use Arches 300lb cold press paper!