Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2010 Holiday Series #1 & #2


2010 Holiday Series #1 ~ 4"x 6" original watercolor
$225.00 Contact the studio

An interesting architectural design I found in
Georgetown, DC. I was on a hunt for holiday
wreaths with bows! I think it is the shadows
against the wall that offer interest.

_________________________________
I have two paintings to put on tonight since I
missed a few days...

2010 Holiday Series #2 ~ 5"x5" Original watercolor
Contcat the Studio $200.00

Two buildings, interesting angles, night sky, full moon,
a little snow on the roofs and a holiday wreath...
perfect to me!

We spent Monday in cold and windy DC. Abbey walked
around with us. Ben was studying, his law finals are
starting shortly. There were not as many decorations
as past years but I found enough to start me off!

I posted my new
2011 classes on my website.
Sign up started today!

No comments: