Thursday, November 4, 2010

15 Days Till Open House...

We did manage to squeeze in a little fun
this past weekend. Friday night we went
dancing and then on Sunday morning we
went to Linda's favorite gardens.
Chanticleer Linda always goes with her
girlfriends so this was my first time.
We had a beautiful day.


Master and Mistress!!











The girls have been matting and framing like mad
and I think they are a bit ahead of schedule.
The invites are in the mail; arriving in your mailbox
any moment. Look for this flyer.

If you are not
on my
mailing list
you may still
attend.
Go to my
website
for more info.



I have a show this weekend:
ART at the ATRIUM
Held at Brandywine Towne Center Atrium
Rt 202 and Naaman Rd, Wilmington, DE
Fri. 4-9 * Sat. 9-9 * Sun. 11-5
This is a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity
and 30% of my sales are donated.
(I will NOT have my new prints, you need to
come to Open House or place an order)

No comments: