Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Check in

I had plans to paint a blog honoring 911,
however my day did not allow that to happen.
I spent the morning packing the van, then
visited my Mom, then drove to Chadds Ford
to set up. So I decided to do a Blog Special
choosing a print that reflects the American Dream.
A cozy house with a picket fence...

A special offer of $25.00.

The image is 12"x16". This is 50% off the regular
price of $50.00. This offer is good until Sunday
night 9/12 at 9pm . You may pick it up at the studio
or have it shipped for $8.
Frame it: My usual framing in a 17"x 21" frame, add $50.
Payment: cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Pay Pal...
To order: email or call 717-627-3383
We are showing in Chadds Ford all weekend so just
leave me a message and we will handle it on Monday!
The Show:
Chadds Ford Days
Held on the grounds of the Historical Society Barn
Visitors Center at 1736 Creek Rd, Chadds Ford, PA
FREE parking and FREE admittance ~ 10am-5pm

No comments: