Monday, August 2, 2010

2010 Pottery #5

4" X 6" Watercolor
$100.00 to the first person to call or email
available until Wednesday 8/4 at 8PM EST
SOLD at 8:28pm 8/2!

I do love pottery! Actually this looks brighter
in person. If you are local you may come
look at it.

It was my pleasure to meet several more
PA Daily Painters this past weekend at
the Lititz Show. Nice to put a face to all the
paintings!

Spread the word to all your friends in KY.
I will be at the Shaker Village in Harrodsburg
KY this weekend!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

This is lovely, Andy! I must say that I read a quite stellar review of your work over on the DPofPA blog. I already knew the work would be more beautiful in person. Looking forward to seeing what is next. One day...I'm going to be one of those who email/call first for one of your gorgeous pieces!

James F. Smith said...

Very GOOD!!! I love your Painting a Day Blog! Thanks so much!! Jim