Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wednesday check in...

To bring you up to date...
Sunday we started with brunch at
Lucky's. It was featured on Diners and
Dives with Guy Fieri. I had The BEST
Ruben sandwich I have ever had!
We split up from here since I have already
been to the Rock & Roll Hall, I went on
a trolley tour of Cleveland. Excellent tour.
Then back to the house for dinner.
Monday was a surprise private tour of the
hanger for the Goodyear Blimp. What a
special treat.

We even got to sit in the gondola, what a thrill!
Thats me in the co-pilot seat!
We went back to the house to pack and then had
dinner with the gang.
Tuesday we went back to the Lake View Cemetery
for another look at the Tiffany glass. We had lunch
and then said good bye. After 12 days with our friends
it felt sad leaving. We got home at 8PM, and I
quickly mowed the lawn and unpacked the van.
Today... errands, visit my Mom, do a little camper
repair, repack the van. We leave for a show in
Great Barrington, MA in the morning, set up is
in the afternoon. Send an email if you need me!
THE SHOW:
Berkshires Art Festival
Held at Ski Butternut, 380 State Road
Rt 23 in Great Barrington, MA
Fri. & Sat. 10-6 and Sun. 10-5

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh to be young and full of energy! Good luck at the show, Andy & Linda!

Andy Smith, artist ~ watercolors said...

AutumnLeaver...
Ha! We are both older than you!!!
Andy