Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday check in

Track is finished, all but the banquet.
We had Counties tonight. If you happen
to check the results, we are WAR (Warwick)
Boys placed 2nd!! Great job. Girls had it a
bit rough but I am confident they will rock
next year.

We are again packed and ready to head out.
Plan to be on the road by 4:30am, I have a
2 hour drive and then a 6:30am set up!
The Show...
Artist Market at Fiesta
Held in Public Square in Wilkes-Barre, PA
Thursday thru Saturday: 11am - 8pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Rain or Shine ~ Free admission!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Yay for the guys! Good luck on this weekend trip, Andy. A good solid four days and hopefully lots of sales and lots of fun!

Pamela said...

Every time I see that you are in Wilkes Barre, I tell myself I will get there next year. Grew up in the Dallas area, which is ten minutes away, living now about 30 minutes away. I hope you do well, the weather has been ok.