Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Saint Emilion, France #10 ~ window

4"x 6" Original Watercolor
SOLD

Love these French windows... There is a lot
to catch your eye here. The window box with
flowers, worn shutters, the reflection in the
glass panes, a little green from a bush on the
right and a building that is just plain old!

I tried so hard to spend most of my day painting.
Track meet today, against Manheim Township!
Again the boys won and my girls gave it a good
try but took a killing. I am still proud of them.

If you are planning your weekend...I am at Lebanon
Valley College Fest on Saturday. This is a fun day
for the community but I will have a full display
and will be painting.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

You have helped those who often miss the beauty in these old or derelict buildings. A quite lovely painting, Andy.