Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Inner Harbor Cityscape

4"x 6" Original Watercolor
$225.00 ~ Contact the studio

I went for a little cityscape today.
This was my view out the hotel window
in Inner Harbor, Baltimore, MD. The sun
was glowing on the building.

This is what I enjoy about Daily Painting...
I can spend 4-8 hours on a painting and
paint any subject that moves me for that day.
It is not like investing days to weeks in a large
painting. Everything I see can be a miniature
painting with all the detail I put in my larger
paintings.

Linda and I went to market this morning
for some veggies then drove to Chadds
Ford to pick up paintings from a gallery
exhibit. It was raining here all day and
thankfully track was cancelled. I was not
in the mood to get soaked and cold!
This gave me time to paint all evening.

1 comment:

Autumn Leaves said...

Beautiful glowing light on the building edifice as well as some of the highlighted pieces of the church steeple, Andy. I really like that rather dark sky too. I think my favorite color of sky at any time. Lovely piece!