Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2010 Winter Series #16

4"x6" Miniature Original Watercolor
$350. Contact the studio

Inspiration is everywhere.
This is my bicycle route... Finally the road
was dry and I could get out for a ride.
The snow was still piled pretty high on
the sides. This is a perfect scene to practice
painting trees. I have been studying trees
and trying to improve the way I paint them.

My new student blog is ready to view.
I have a super group of students and
thought it would be nice to showcase
their work. We put together a blog
for them. Take a moment to check it
out. Classes have ended because it is
track season and my summer
shows but the next classes start in
September. Click here to see the blog.

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Great job on those winter trees, Andy. I love any and all snow scenes. Always beautiful. I'm off to check out your students' art work.

Unknown said...

Lovely watercolor. You must enjoy your this scene. It does not feel lonely. Good job on the trees.

Dennis said...

Nice work Andy ...good composition, I like that tree.