Saturday, December 12, 2009

2009 Holiday Series #9 ~ yellow door with wreath

4"x6" Miniature Original Watercolor
SOLD

Loved the play of colors and shadows.

I know I missed two days of blogging.
I do not even remember what I was doing
except that there was not time to paint.
Yesterday we went to visit my Mom and that
took a good part of my time. I took Linda
dancing last night! Found a new place to go.
Sunnybrook Ballroom in Pottstown, PA They
had a DJ and played 50's to 80's . We may try
the ballroom dancing if we can squeeze in a little
practice. If any of you ever want to go dancing...
give us a call. Most of our friends are not into it.
We are still working on the wedding ornaments!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Andy,
I happened on your work by accident but I want to tell you it is special. If and when I can afford to buy art - I want a piece of yours. The light, shadow, detail and color are amazing...I hope you hear that all the time!
Happy Holidays!
Bethany