Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 Holiday Series #14

4"x6" Miniature Original Watercolor
$275.00 ~ SOLD

This is the Cedar Street entrance to the
Moravian Church in Lititz, PA. I love the
grey stone surrounded with green and a
pinch of holiday red.

I stuck to my painting all day. I am determined
to get a blog accomplished each day this week.
Since our computer is still not functioning well
we cannot access our data base so I cannot send
a mailer or an email about classes starting in
January. Pass the word if you would, more info
can be found on my website.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UNCLE TOM!

sprinklerdan said...

Andy,

I grieve that you need to explain yourself to slander.

If all people had the integrity, honesty, and genuineness that you have, our jails would be empty, people would feel safe, and all people would work for the common good of mankind.

J Daniel Martin

S SATTERFIELD said...

I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT PERSON INFERING SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT YOU. MAYBE AFTER READING YOUR RESPONSE THEY WILL CONTACT YOU AND EXPLAIN WHAT THEY REALLY WERE TRYING TO SAY.