Monday, December 21, 2009

2009 Holiday Series #12

4"x6" Miniature Original Watercolor
$225.00 ~ Contact the studio

I think I mentioned before that I like wreaths
with fruit. This large white door just shows
it off.

All my painting time has been used to shovel snow!
I managed to finish my last commission and it gets
picked up tomorrow. So I can spend a bit of time on
my blog pieces. Linda had her new computer delivered
today but moving the files did not go as smoothly as
she hoped. It was a four Tylenol day for her. I helped
bake a few cookies tonight and we had a few clients
stop in for gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all your works, they are just fabulous. I have been following your blog since a year ago. Your painting and your blog inspired people like me. Keep on painting and have a Happy Merry Christmas