Thursday, April 9, 2009

Still Life #12

6"x 4" original watercolor
SOLD

This is the same pitcher from 4/7 blog painting.
I have enjoyed using it, I think the white shows
off other objects in the still life. I was told the
agateware bucket was used as an old lunch pail.
Again, the pitcher is the white paper with a few
washes of yellow ochre and a little cerulean blue
over it.
I have had trouble getting my blog painted early
enough all this week. I painted this morning then
ran out to visit my Mom, returned in time to go to
track practice. Home for dinner and then back to
painting. I have the commissions I need to get started
on and I am not sure how I am going to juggle it!
No track tomorrow and we planned to go to DC to
pick up Abbey and Ben and bring them home for the
weekend. I was hoping for a nice day for photo
opportunities but rain is in the forecast. So I guess it
will end up being a mad dash down and back.

No comments: