Monday, April 20, 2009

Signs of Spring #2

4"x 6" original watercolor
SOLD


Here in PA it is still to cold to set out our
plants, but at a recent trip to DC it was
Spring! This painting has strong use of
texture. Brick wall, cement steps, pottery
pot balanced with a leafy plant and soft
shadows.

I had a good weekend, managed to ride
bike for several hours, that alone makes
it pretty good! Abbey and Ben were home
for Friday night so Linda was cooking!
She always tries new things when the kids
are home and I benefit form the left overs.
She tried a homemade angel food cake, no
left overs on that! Linda and I spent a good
part of the weekend working outside. We do
not have to many more free weekends, we
start shows very soon. Today I was back
to my painting. After finishing the blog I
spent a few hours on the drawing
of my commission.

No comments: