Sunday, February 1, 2009

Winter Series #22


Winter Series #22
6"x 4" original watercolor
SOLD


Lots of snow, my favorite part of
this painting is the barely visible
tire tracks. This painting offers
great depth.

Winter Series #23
4"x 6" original watercolor
SOLD


This is an alleyway in Lititz, PA.
I was interested in the way the
snow hung on the trees.

I have two paintings posted today.
I missed posting on Friday and Saturday
but I have very good reason. My Mom
fell on Friday and this time it required
a trip to the hospital. We have spent
all of our time with her. She has been
medically cleared with nothing wrong which
is unbelievable for 86 but for some reason
she is not strong enough to stand. So we
have lots of unpleasant decisions to make.
I managed to paint while at the hospital
but was not home in time to blog. I will
keep you posted.
Meanwhile, I need to contine to earn a living.
The next set of watercolor classes start on
Tuesday. Check here for details.

No comments: