Friday, September 5, 2008

Window Study #15

6" x 4" original watercolor
SOLD

I simply can never get enough pleasure
from painting window scenes. It is like
two paintings in one. Inside you have a
still life, a planter on a windowsill. Strong
light coming in. Then outside the window
is a landscape.

The impending storm has messed with my weekend.
I was to set up tonight and at the last moment the
promoter cancelled Saturday. Looks like a wise
call, I really do not want to be sitting under a tent
trying to keep paintings dry while it blows and pours!

So I have a bonus day off. Actually it will be spent
working on my commissions. I have one almost finished.
Since they are gifts I cannot share them with you.
Hopefully many of you will join me on Sunday at...

CHADDS FORD DAYS

Held in the meadow at the Historical Society's
Visitors Center on Creek Rd ~ 1/4 mile north
of Rt 1 in Chadds Ford, PA
SUNDAY ONLY 10AM to 5PM FREE!!

Saturday has been cancelled.

No comments: