Monday, July 28, 2008

Heron #2

5" x 5" original watercolor $225.00

My client took the other Heron so I am
using this one to put on eBay. Scroll down
and you can see more info about it.

I rode my bike at 5:30am and did 25 miles. After that
was breakfast, check on my Mom and then I pretty
much spent the day painting. 9 to 5, so I worked about 8
straight hours. Linda finally ordered my four gold frames
and they will be here in about 10 days so I have 2 of the
paintings started but there is still a lot of work to do
on them. They are going to be landscapes. Hopefully they
will add a little zip to my show stand. Linda had a 9am meeting
and then she was
at her desk all day, mumbling about
needing more hours in her day...
Oh, we went to see Mamma Mia
last night and we both
liked it. I have been humming Abba songs all day, I can't

get "Waterloo" out of my head.!

No comments: