Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Snow Scene #6

6" x 4" original watercolor
SOLD

A snowy day in the woods. Just a pleasant
snow scene. Pine trees in the background
offer the depth and the only real color.
Bare trees in the center area give another
layer to the depth. Hopefully it looks like you
could walk off into the woods. The foreground
has drifts of snow and it is still snowing.

If you know me at all you know I hate snow. So my
plan is to meet it head on. Face my demons while
you reap the benefits of some very good snow paintings!
Today is Tuesday and its my teaching day. A class in the
morning and another in the evening. I just finished. Linda's
morning was spent taking my Mom to the eye doctor for
her regular check. Then she made a tasty vegetable soup for
dinner. We squeezed in a good amount of Rumba practice
which we needed and was great for some laughs. It's only
9:30 so I might work on my large gate painting for an hour
or two. I can't goof off to much I need fresh paintings to start
the show season which is coming up pretty quick.

No comments: