Friday, December 7, 2007

Holiday #5

5" x 5" original watercolor
SOLD

This is my fifth Holiday painting. While my
hand is painting my mind has been trying to
focus on the season, quietly and subtly. I want
you to feel it as I do. You just know it is cold out
that window! But inside is the warmth of a hot
drink and presiding over all is the star...
I wish you a happy season.

Its Friday, that always means grocery shopping for my
Mom and a few errands. But I mostly concentrated
on my painting. Kitty update: he is doing very well.
No one expected him to make it. Although I need to
give him his pills by myself this weekend. My fingers
are to big so neither of us is happy about that!
Linda is all excited, she is going on her annual girls
weekend with her good friend Bonnie. They have
been girl friends since they were 17. That's a very long
friendship. They are headed to Chadds Ford. A spa
treatment, Chadds Ford Winery's open house, Longwood
Gardens and Winterthur. If you know Linda you know
I have her itinerary! I hope they have a wonderful time.
There is snow on our roads so I will not be out on my bike.
I guess I will put my "wife free" weekend to good use...
I have a commission that must be finished and I plan to
have the studio open for any clients venturing my way.
Come visit and keep me company!
You can also find a few of my original
paintings hanging in The Framing Concept Gallery in
Lancaster, PA http://www.theframingconcept.com/

No comments: