Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shaker House #5

5" x 5" original watercolor
SOLD

I am back to painting today after five days
off. Actually I was not off, just wearing a different
hat. My Open House hat! It felt odd not painting
after being so disciplined to paint everyday. I was
ready to get back to it. I am starting off with a
landscape. Canterbury Village in N.H. I liked the
red roof against the white building with a bit of
green grass and garden in the foreground.

Open House was a success, a huge THANK YOU
to all who attended and supported me with your
purchases. It means a lot to me to see clients who
after many years still love the painting they bought and
continue to buy even when they have no wall space left!
It is your patronage that allows me to continue painting
and not become a greeter at Wallmart!
Again I thank you all. It was nice to have Abbey and
Ben home to help out. They brought their cat "Stella"
home to be cat-sat while they vacation over Thanksgiving
in Costa Rica... Something is very wrong with this picture!
Monday was spent taking everything down and putting
the supplies away. Getting the house back to living quarters.
Getting the studio back to where we can frame and start boxing.
We volunteer at our local food bank and it is our job to pick
up donations. Today we had two big loads to pick up and put
away. But I did squeeze in a few hours to get my blog painting
done.

We are still taking orders for the new prints. Check out the
website and make your decisions. If you want to visit the
studio, just call and make sure we are around. If you are thinking
holiday gifts...keep me in mind! I even have Gift certificates!

No comments: