Friday, September 21, 2007

Bittersweet Demonstration #1 and Friday's Update

I was unable to paint a blog today. Not enough hours
in my day. I worked this morning on my next large
painting titled Bittersweet. It is the second painting
in the running for my new print. Don't judge it yet...

It is days away from completion.Again, you can see pencil lines. I started the washes
but it is pretty much shades of yellow ochre as underpainting.
Feel free to send questions about the early stages of a painting.


I must say a huge thank you to a special client who played
tec man with my computer today. Linda is pretty excited
about the changes. I could not stay to watch, I left at 1:30
to drive to New Castle, DE to set up my tent and panels for
tomorrows show.

The Show: SEPT 22 ~ ART on the GREEN
Held in Battery Park, New Castle, DE
10am to 5pm ~ free admittance
I have a new space location...the center section
of Row A, down with the crafts. (A 21)




No comments: