Friday, July 27, 2007

Friday update...

My second Friday actually spent at home.
The blog is late because I had to run all the
way down the block to the park to set up for
tomorrows art show. I had to wait till some
storms passed through. Hopefully the weather
will hold for the show. But it is so nice to be home.

Family: There are some birthdays this week.
Ben, my favorite (almost) son in law turned
24 today! My only brother Carl celebrates on
Sunday. Lets just say he's a bit younger than me
but I'm better looking! And our good friend Kathy
also is celebrating.

Painting: One of the great things about my blog is
the chance to experiment. It allows me to ponder,
to study a subject, and to work out painting problems.
I get to present it to you and get feedback without
the time invested in a major piece. This week I was
able to study a flower, a portrait, a dog and some limes.
I also finished a 14x18 still life. All in all...a good week.


Show: Saturday is a great local home show.
The Lititz Art Show
Held in the Lititz Springs Park
Rt 501 Lititz, PA ~ 9am to 5pm ~ rain or shine!!
I am in the back of the park near the pavilions ~ B153
Free admission! I have all my prints and a great
selection of originals. Stop out and see me.

No comments: