Friday, June 8, 2007

Another Friday...

I have been excited about working on paintings
from my recent New England trip. I hope you
don't mind because it will occupy my painting
time for a little while. There is a variety of subject
so you won't get bored either! I think the most fun was
the goose. I've never painted a goose before!
I rather like her. It will make a great large painting which I
plan to start tomorrow.


Since we have been traveling so much lately
we decided to stay home for a show this weekend.

There is a little local craft show in my town.
The Show: Lititz Ambucs Crafts-in-the-Park
Saturday only...from 9am to 4pm
Lititz Springs Park~ Rt 501 (Broad St.) Lititz ,PA


I think Linda is planning a day trip to DC to visit Abbey
on Sunday. We have not seen her apartment and mom
needs to know she is safe there! That's my weekend.