Friday, April 27, 2007

Another Friday...

I get to share some good news tonight. Our daughter, Abbey
is now employed! She will be working for the
National Museum of Woman in the Arts in Washington, DC.
Her title is "Development Assistant".
Check it out...
http://www.nmwa.org Ben has had several second
interviews and our fingers are crossed. I am hoping to share his
good news next week. They found an apartment which they
promise me is in a safe area! Things are falling into
place for them.

Track: We had another rainy track meet this week.
The girls won and the boys lost. We are having a good season.


Painting: I am still pleased with the way my painting is progressing.
This type of schedule does awesome things for my skill level. I
can feel the difference.


Show: Saturday I will be exhibiting at the
Lewisburg Arts Festival.
Held along Market Street in Lewisburg, PA.
10 to 5 ~ rain or shine!
We leave at 4 am so I am off to bed...