Wednesday, March 15, 2023

2023 Landscape #6


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/17 the price goes to $250

This building is from my Lancaster City walk. It is located on N Arch Street. I was interested in the sun warming up the yellow.  I may have made it look more interesting than it was!

Andy Walkers Update:  My Sunday walkers were Dave & Val C.   Val took watercolor classes from me, she is quite an accomplished artist.  I met her husband through her and we have "biking" in common.  We have had dinner together and they are a fun couple!  They picked me up and we strolled the streets of Strasburg, PA.


Blessing update: As if walking me was not enough, Dave & Val C brought an after walk dinner!   The extra tomato, pepper and onions went into my Monday egg omelette! 
THANK YOU.



No comments: