Thursday, March 16, 2023

2023 Still Life #3


SOLD! $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/18 the price goes to $250

A still Life with lemons...


Blessing update: This week was filled with sweets!
The freezer is getting full!
WOW...7 huge containers of homemade cookies was shipped from MD
by Randy & Mary Beth M.




John M dropped off (a trip from MD) an adorable metal artist sculpture, two apple pies (I think apple pie may be my cancer cure!), apple cider donuts and 2 boxes of cookies. He really should NOT be allowed to visit Delicious Orchards in NJ!



And...a bit of Irish was dropped off by Claire M.

Week 4 Chemo left me feeling...well, not the best. I am tired, my bones ache, I tingle. It is the oddest feeling. Warm peppermint tea is helping me get liquids in. I am eating but not hungry. Expecting to rebound by tomorrow.

No comments: