Tuesday, March 14, 2023

2023 Window #3

 
SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 3/16 the price goes to $250

I loved this place, Stratford Hall in VA, the birthplace of Robert E Lee.  this window was in an out building (slave quarters), not as pretty as the main house but I love the light.


Health Update: Chemotherapy #4. I am tolerating it well, compared to what it could be. Came right home and took a 2 hour nap, During Chemo week I get a bit tired and a little foggy brain for a day or 2. I have a little trouble with the taste of water (yes, Linda put lemons in it! helps a little) and I find I am starting not to be hungry, have to make myself eat. But it could be much worse so I am thankful.

Today I am rocking my “Rock the Treatment” beanie from Tiff & Tin and my “Eagles” blanket from Ed & Tracy. Keep those prayers coming!


No comments: