Thursday, February 16, 2023

2023 Farm #2

SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/18 the price goes to $250.

I wanted to do one more!!

Check out a clients fabulous mini original collection.  They look fantastic hung like this and I like that she keeps her Holiday paintings hung all year!  Goes to show you cannot have tooooo many! 



Blessing update.  I hear Linda at the door saying " Wrong house, I didn't order anything"  a delivery guys says "I know, I was told to ring the doorbell and set it on the porch"  Its a gift!  It was here in time for lunch and there was no name...THANK YOU!!  It was especially nice today since its my day after disconnect and I am very tired and mentally foggy.  I took a morning walk and then a 2 hour nap!






No comments: