Wednesday, February 15, 2023

2023 Snow Geese


SOLD!  $155. (unframed) 4X6” mini original watercolor
Available to the 1st person to email
(framing 8x10 - $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 2/17 the price goes to $250.

My Tuesday outing; walk and fresh air (as much as you can get with a mask on!) was spent at Middle Creek.  Seeing all the Snow Geese is an incredible sight and worth the drive.  It inspired me to come right home and paint them.  A sea of white on the water and the noise... Click here for a live cam
The numbers:  Snow Geese: There we're two separate flocks Tuesday morning with 38,000 and 15,000 birds for a total of 53,000 birds.
Tundra Swans: 320
Canada Geese: 1750

Health Update:  Wednesday I was disconnected, I am toxic till Saturday morning!  Then a free week.
Woke up with a stuffy head but I think I did not have as much water yesterday.  I am doing very well, so far tolerating it.  

More BLESSINGS... you cannot know how much these acts of kindness mean to us.
Thank you Marilyn for the goodies.  Linda went for the angel food cake and I hit up the cranberry loaf!
Saving the gift cards for later!


After returning from Middle Creek this gift basket was on the porch but I have no idea who dropped it off.  If it was you, please let me know!  One soup is for tonight and we froze one.  Used the bread this morning for French Toast.   Thank You


And this was dropped of by Ray and Jayne, saving this for tomorrows lunch!
THANK YOU both.



No comments: