Tuesday, November 16, 2021

2021 Williamsburg #1


4x6” mini original watercolor 
Framed 8x10    
$300.

This view is across the street from the Peyton Randolph House.  We took the Freedom's Paradox walk and I highly recommend it.  Worth your time, free with a ticket.  We are usually in Williamsburg in April and at Christmas.  November looks so different.  There was a fresh coat of paint on every building, that was nice to see.   Love the educational path they are taking with the "enslaved".  Well done.   My only issue was the long lines everywhere to eat, obviously short staffed.  We did get one lunch at our favorite place, The Blue Talon.

I had the privilege of being included in the film for "A New Day" - Ann B. Barshinger Cancer Institute. It is worth the time to watch the whole film, but to see me go to 7:18. Art is the highest form of hope. Gerhard Richter.... WOW! 
Today we dropped off some donations to Art of Recycle, we donate often to them. BUT it was the first time we actually went inside. Linda wanted ribbon for our bookmarks. What an exciting place. FULL of anything you could want and things you never knew you needed! I used to think it odd that Linda saved wine corks or her Oui yogurt jars... but now I get it. Take the time to check it out. I love the idea of recycling. You could wander around for hours.





No comments: