Thursday, November 18, 2021

2021 Williamsburg #2

 
SOLD!  $145. (unframed) 4x6” mini original watercolor

Available to the 1st person to email
(framing $35 - shipping available at cost)
If unsold by 11/20 the price goes to $250.

I found this in the Tailors Shop in Williamsburg. 
I fell in love with the glass, it is setting on top of a writing desk.

My moon commission is finished but I am not showing it until my client picks it up next week.  The final painting is a surprise to her.  I am staying focused, today I started my next commission, this is a gift so I cannot post it.  

Meanwhile I helped Linda cut some bushes, trying to get the gardens put to bed for winter. Linda had her 2 month implant check and all is looking good.  I have my annual glaucoma check up, I have had glaucoma since I was in my late 20's and holding steady.


No comments: