Tuesday, November 5, 2019

17 DAYS UNTIL OPEN HOUSE!

We are down to only 17 days till Open House...
I just picked up 112 frames so there is still framing going on!  I am still painting.  Invites have hit your mailbox and orders are coming in.  Remember there are ONLY 50 of each of the new print. Linda's 2-page "to do" list has one whole page crossed off.  Furniture has been rearranged and the panels are up in the house.  Ever wonder how titles are decided?  Once we start hanging the new paintings Linda tapes a piece of paper to the painting. Anyone walking past may add their title suggestion, that includes me!  Friends have added some interesting titles over the years!  Linda has final say unless I insist on something.  The title must fit on our little title cards.  Here is a quick peak at a few new originals...


I have one more show for the season... this weekend I will be at:











FYI: this is the show that was held at Spooky Nook, now moved to Lebanon.   Print this and you can get $1 off the admission.  Same great quality show just a new location.  Parking and walking should be much easier.

No comments: