Thursday, November 7, 2019

15 DAYS TILL OPEN HOUSE!

15 Days till Open House...
Linda rearranged all the prints in the studio to make room for the three new prints.  There was a lot of framed stock to move.

This is my second trip to UPS...filling print orders.  Boxing is quite a process, we make our own boxes,  each painting is bagged, cardboard around, and bubble wrapped.  FYI: I will always take your bubble wrap or packing peanuts, just drop them off on my porch!! Oh, Linda tells me not the air filled pillow type!



Meanwhile I finished another painting.  Framed 20x22, untitled but taking suggestions!  This is will be available on 2pm of Friday 11/22!  If you see one you just have to have but cannot get here at 2pm, Linda takes phone calls for sales at 2pm when the doors open!  All the new paintings will be posted on Monday.


No comments: