Monday, February 4, 2008

Window Study #9

6" x 4" original watercolor
SOLD

I painted this from the inside looking out and
wanted to see it from outside. There is a potted
geranium in the window offering a hint of red.
The tree branch gives a little feeling of movement,
like there might be a soft breeze.

It was a pretty quiet day here for a change. I managed an
early morning bike ride before settling into painting. Linda
was at her desk all day working on inquiries for teaching and
lecturing gigs out of state. If you belong to an Art Association
email their address. Maybe I can hold a workshop in your area.
We had a family dinner and then it was off to dance class. We
left the Rumba behind and started East Coast Swing. Just the
basics but I can't wait to be able to throw Linda up over my
shoulders.
I can just picture us...


No comments: