Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Evening #8

4" x 6" original watercolor
SOLD

I had no idea what I was going to paint today.
At my 9am class a dear friend and fellow artist
returned to class after a long absence due to her
husbands' illness. She shared this photo with me
and I knew this farm from my bike rides. It is on
Millport Road in Lititz, PA. I fell in love with the
colors and I knew I had to paint it. I am dedicating
this to Pat. Thank you for providing today's
inspiration in many ways.

With two sets of classes there was not much goof off time.
I did take an hour to run errands and get some
new music
CD's from the Library. Gotta have the tunes. Linda was
at her desk all day, I know she is on a clean out and throw
out binge and its best if I stay away. At a client's request,
Linda spent the evening working up a bio for eBay. When
you are in one of my paintings on eBay if you look to the
upper right, Under Meet the Seller there is ME, click on
it and my bio comes up. Next on her list is a You-Tube movie.
She really should not have free time on her hands, I get
worried! Since it was rainy here and I did not get out on my
bike I am going to ride my rollers as soon as I finish my blog.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Andy.......it's breathtaking!! Just an incredibly artistic expression of a view I see every day from my kitchen. Thanks so much for your kind thoughts! Pat