Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday check in

There was just no time to paint today. I took my Mom to
her foot doctor this morning and left at noon for Delaware.
Linda stayed home so she could go to her grandmothers 94th
birthday get together. Since I was by myself it took much
longer to get set up. But my booth looks pretty good! It took
almost 4 hours to get the panels, covers, lights and paintings
hung. I only got home at 7:30 tonight and I am just not up to painting.
They are calling for really nasty weather and it may impact my
show on Friday. If you were planning to attend you may want to
wait till Saturday. Feel free to call the studio to confirm if I am
even going to make it there on Friday!

Show info:
Feb. 22 to 24 Hockessin Art Festival held at
The Hockessin Memorial Hall in the Hockessin
Fire Hall, Hockessin, DE. $3 admission
30% of sales go to the operation of
Wilmington & Western Railroad

Fri. 5pm-8pm ~ Sat. 10am-5pm ~ Sun. 12-5pm
For more info: http://www.wwrr.com/artfest/

Linda just talked to Abbey, she is coming home for a funeral on
Sunday. A high school classmate just passed away. It will be
her first non-family member funeral. It is a rude awakening at
24 years old. Actually it should remind us all how tenuous life can be.

No comments: