Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baskets

5" x 5" original watercolor
SOLD

This still life turned out to be a little more
complicated than I planned. There is a lot
of blended color and texture. Take a bit of
time to study it. The blue cloth in the basket
draws your eye right into the painting.

I did a little volunteer work this morning and had to
pack my van. The show season is starting. This adds
a new dimension to my week. I handled it all last year
but you may need to give me some time to get back into
a new routine. Plus, I am happy to report, Track starts
in 18 days. If you know me, you know I get a bit wrapped
up in my track team. I will keep you posted. For now I

will concentrate on getting the first show under my belt.
I need to drive to Hockessin, DE tomorrow afternoon
to set up my display. Wouldn't you know the weather
is not cooperating. I will give you the show info tomorrow.
But I do not think I will be able to get a blog painting done.

I take Mom to the foot doctor at 10:30am and leave for DE
at noon. Drive there, set up and drive home will not leave me
any time. But you never know.

No comments: