Friday, December 21, 2007

Holiday #15

5" x 5" original watercolor
SOLD

I was attracted to the angle in this painting. Several
parts making up a whole scene. There is part of a
front door, the wreath giving it the Holiday #15
title. There is part of a side porch and a glimpse
of yard and trees. But my favorite part is the reflection
in the transom. Another small part of another house.

Not a good week for pets in our household. My mother in laws
cat needed a very early morning trip to the vet. He was old and
ill but two times in one week is to much for us all. Puts a little
damper on the holiday. Linda finished baking cookies and four
pies, the house smelled like Christmas. The kids should be rolling
in tomorrow. All weekend plans are on hold till we hear their plans!
We are going to the Allen Theater in Annville to see a late night,
well... late night for us older folks! 9:30PM showing of
Charlie Wilson's War. I'll give you my review tomorrow.

No comments: