Thursday, December 20, 2007

Holiday #14

6" x 4" original watercolor
SOLD

This is an entrance to the Moravian Church
in Historic Lititz, PA. The only sign of the
holiday is the wreath on the door. But the
bare tree in the foreground is what sets the
real stage, it tells you its winter and gives you
the perspective.


I finished early today. It helped that I had the sketch
done last night. Linda finished all the orders and her
desk is looking much better. She has a huge pile of show
applications to start reading through. Who knows where
we'll end up and she really loves to travel. I think she picks
shows by where she wants to sight see! I must remind her
about the price of gas or I'll find myself in Wisconsin! Not
that there is anything wrong with Wisconsin...until you do
the math! We still have some holiday purchases here waiting
to be picked up and I am expecting a flurry of sales through
the weekend so we are planning to be home. If you find
yourself in desperate need of a painting...give me a call!

No comments: